A Blog of Individualism, Originality and Self Expression from a Daydreamer with a Big Imagination

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Funny Marijuana Poem, My Dog Ate My Weed

Dog8mybag Poem, It is a true story. Happened in the mid 90s and I have had Dog8mybag as my internet knick ever since. I also have this in the blog someplace in text. I took it from the Cheech and Chong movie Up In Smoke I saw here in Austin in the 80's. Which by the way I saw it the very 1st day it came out. Growing up it was all Cheech and Chong audio, and suddenly I get to see them on film. And it was hilarious. Damn good brownies too. I changed the lyrics up just a bit from the original to fit the video better. So Stoner's and potheads here we go. Live from Austin Texas it's...






My 1st blog post of 2012, I created this video New Years Day, Jan. 1 2012

Dog8mybag Stoned Again Productions, Austin Texas USA

0 comments: