A Blog of Individualism, Originality and Self Expression from a Daydreamer with a Big Imagination

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stand Up Comedy Video Short Witty Jokes


Steven Wright's short jokes, witty one liners and perfectly timed punchlines are why he is on the top 25 comedians of all time list. His popular 80s stand up comedy routine is nothing short of hilarious having seen him here in Austin in the prime of his career. Not only is Steven Wright funny, he is a comedic genius with his own unique branded style of comedy that makes you go HUH. If you have never heard of him, or seen his act, take a moment and decide for yourself.

  • I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.
  • My friend has a baby. I'm recording all the noises he makes so later I can ask him what he meant.
  • One time I went to the drive in, in a taxi cab. The movie cost me 95 dollars.
  • It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature.
  • If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did the money go?
  • I was once arrested for walking in someone else's sleep.
  • I own all of the erasers to the miniature golf pencils.
  • Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
  • If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know ?
  • It's a small world, but I wouldn't wanna have to paint it.
  • I spilled spot remover on my dog. He is gone now.
StevenWright.com More Steven Wright At Youtube

0 comments: