A Blog of Individualism, Originality and Self Expression from a Daydreamer with a Big Imagination

Monday, January 24, 2011

Funny Hilarious Bumper Sticker Sayings


These are some funny crazy hilarious bumper stickers I used in my Cyberspace Insanity humor website that was online in 2001. The website itself is no longer around but thanks to floppy disc all of it's content is still available.




Conserve Water - Drink Beer

This Year Vacation In Hell - Coming Back To Work Wont Seem So Bad

Question Authority And The Authorities Will Question You

Life Sucks And It Leaves Some Mean Hickeys

Elvis Has Left The Planet

Play An Accordian - Go To Jail

It's Been Lovely But I Have To Scream Now

Everything I Needed To Know I Learned In Prison

My Mind's Made Up - Please Don't Confuse Me With The Facts

My Child Was Inmate Of The Month At Broward County Jail

Do I Look Like A Freakin People Person

Keep Using My Name In Vain, I'll Make Rush Hour Longer - GOD

It Takes Lots Of Balls To Play Golf Like Me

Life's Way Too Short To Stay On Topic

So Many Stupid People. So Few Comets.

It's Not That I'm Afraid To Die. I Just Don't Want To Be There When It Happens

If I Knew I'd Live This Long I'd Have Taken Better Care Of Myself

If You Don't Run Your Own Life, Someone Else Will.

All Stressed Out And No One To Choke



1 comments:

Shannon said...

I like this bumper sticker: If the world didn't suck then we'd all fall off.

I'm now a follower of you!
ShanimalCrackers.blogspot.com